Smartick: Unlike Any Other Learning Tool
Fiona is the mother of 2 children, or as she likes to refer to them: her stars! She balances work life with motherhood while managing Mummy’s Little Stars, a blog highlighting the quality time she has with her children. Fiona and her two stars were given the opportunity to work on their Smartick maths sessions and found it as a great learning tool.
Fiona was ecstatic to find her children working on their sessions independently. They were able to review and correct their mistakes after every session. As they worked on their math unaided, Fiona easily kept track of their performance and progress. As a busy mom, Fiona liked the email reminders she received when her children didn’t work on their sessions. She also found the update emails explaining her children’s results after every session useful and time-saving.
Smartick’s Unique Curriculum
Fiona highlights that her children enjoyed working on their maths sessions. Smartick served as a great learning tool. The short 15-minute, dynamic sessions hooked her family on the program. The mother of two also underscores Smartick’s focus on allowing her children to progress beyond their grade, as it does not follow a specific maths curriculum like the Key Stage system in the UK. This is a positive element as students are not restricted to only work on certain content but instead challenged based on their level.
Want to see how Smartick can benefit your child? Register for your free trial here.
- Maths with the Smartick Method
- Smartick: the Answer to Sharpen Math Skills for Children
- “I Chose Smartick to Reinforce Homework”
- Recent Smartick Review: Unexpected Pippa, Blogger From Johannesburg
- Maths Benefits at Your Fingertips
Latest posts by Katrina Intal (see all)
- “I really think it has given them that extra confidence” - 11/20/2019
- Prepare children and let math open doors - 10/23/2019
- What Makes Smartick Different from Mathletics? - 10/09/2019