Quick Multiplication Tricks for Fast and Effective Math
Did you know that we can save a lot of time by multiplying? Every day we are faced with problems we can solve much faster with multiplication.
For example: If we want to know how many people attended the football match…
…we can count them one by one, but it would take us a lot of time, and it would be easy to lose our place. We can also add the number of people that are in each column, but that would be a long process.
The best option is to make it into a multiplication problem!
3 x 8 =24
It is fast and effective. If you know the tables, I’m sure you won’t make a mistake.
I hope you liked this post! If you want to learn much more elementary math, try Smartick for free!
- Multiplication Tables: How to Work Them out Using a Grid
- What Multiplication Is and Multiplication Tables
- Learn New Tricks to Memorize Multiplication Tables!
- Do You Want to Learn Multiplication Tables Tricks?
- Learning Addition with Regrouping
Latest posts by Smartick (see all)
- Multiplication of Decimals Using Money - 11/11/2019
- 10 Tips to Help Children Do Homework Independently - 11/08/2019
- Learning with Analogies. Are Analogies Good for Learning? - 11/04/2019