New Features for Your Daily Smartick Sessions
This week we’re going to tell you about our new educational innovations.
At Smartick, we continue to add new content and improve what we already have in order to offer the best product on the market for learning math online.
We update the platform every six weeks or so, and this post is hopefully going to get you up to speed on some of the new features we’ve added to the latest versions of Smartick.
New interactive tutorials
If you’re a Smartick user, you’ll have already seen our new tutorials. They’re interactive and much more engaging. Some examples of what we’ve incorporated recently are:
- Units and Tens
- Addition with Objects
- Vertical Addition
- Vertical Addition with Carrying
- Vertical Subtraction
- Vertical Subtraction with Carrying
- Multiplication by a Number Followed by Zeros i
- Multiplication by a Number Followed by Zeros ii
- Vertical Multiplication by 1 digit
- Vertical Multiplication by 2 digits
- Equivalent Fractions
- Adding Fractions
Vertical Addition and Subtraction up to 1000 with blocks
We incorporated blocks in previous versions to offer support in learning numbers less than 100. We’ve now expanded these units to help the student understand the addition algorithm with the help of blocks.
More word problems with tables
In previous versions, we incorporated word problems that require the interpretation of data in tables. We’ve continued our work on these, adding new levels of difficulty, and improving existing ones.
As you can see, at Smartick we never stop working on incorporating new content and perfecting our method.
If you’re not already registered, you can register here and try it for free.
- New on Smartick: Interactive Tutorials
- Update: New Content at Smartick!
- Review Addition Algorithm and Vertical Addition with Carrying
- Teaching Novelties at Smartick: Tables, Coordinates, and Fraction Problems
- Fractions Word Problems: Addition, Subtraction, and Mixed Numbers
Latest posts by Smartick (see all)
- How to Subtract Polynomials with Help from Algebra Tiles - 05/20/2019
- Shakira and Smartick Join Together to Improve Math in Colombia - 05/17/2019
- Smartick Logic Exercises with Operators - 05/13/2019