Tailored Maths Lessons That Your Children Will Love!
Polly is a very special girl. She’s one of our UK students and has recently started using Smartick to practice her maths at home. The 7-year-old superstar is loving her daily sessions and improving day after day. Even better, she gets on with without complaining or causing any fuss at all according to Reneé, her mother, and writer of the fabulous Mummy Tries blog.
Reneé finds the 15-minute duration of the lessons perfect since it’s just the right amount of time to hold Polly’s attention and keep her engaged.
She finds Smartick incredibly intuitive, which means it keeps Polly on her toes. Smartick keeps Polly feeling challenged yet in control of her learning. She’s given the opportunity to correct the questions that she gets wrong, which is also great for her self-confidence.
Reneé is also very satisfied with the rewards system, which keeps her daughter very motivated. Polly loves earning stars, which she can use to decorate her playhouse, change her avatar, or save up to buy something a bit more exotic, like a pet.
Why Polly loves Smartick Maths Lessons (in her own words):
- “I like that it asks me how I feel before my lessons.”
- “Smartick is more fun than workbooks because I like to do my lessons on the laptop.”
- “I like getting another chance to put the right answer in.”
- “I like earning rewards to spend at the shop at the end of my lesson.”
These are just a few of the things they love about Smartick so far. They’re also going to see how Polly’s sister gets on with it – we’re sure she’s going to love it as well!
We’d love you to give Smartick a try, you can register at any time for a free 15-day Smartick trial!
Smartick: Tailored Maths Lessons that Your Children will Love!
- Recent Review: Why We Love Maths with Smartick!
- Smartick Helping Families and Children with Special Education Needs
- How to Get Your Kids to Enjoy Maths
- Smartick Learning Maths Method: Meet Mama B Review
- Smartick, the Right Math Incentive
Evelyn is part of the marketing team at Smartick. She loves going out in the mountains as often as she can, and her dream is to get her children to love learning and discovering new places to travel as much as she does.