Smartick, South Africa, and a Common Thread
Smartick visits South Africa
I had the chance to travel with Smartick Co-founder Javier Arroyo to Johannesburg, South Africa in April. During our time there, we had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful Smartick families. Today, I want to introduce you to Aasiyah. She is a Smartick mom of 9-year-old Dhilwan living in South Africa. He has been working on the program for just over a year and has 327 sessions under his belt.
Why did Aasiyah decide to continue with the program? Has she seen an improvement in Dhilwan’s math skills? What exactly does Aasiyah find interesting and ultimately love about Smartick?
Rather then me telling you, listen to what she has to say in the video below:
Would you agree with Aasiyah? Does her story and experience ring true to yours? Similarly, it might just sound familiar. Smartick students come from all over the world, with each family hosting their own story. Smartick’s ability to adapt to each child’s math skills and learning pace allows for individual growth. Above all, whether your Smartick narrative is different, the common thread that you might find is the growth and positiveness surrounding each experience.
- Co-Founder of Smartick Explains the Importance of Maths on KayaFM
- Expresso. Smartick: A Way to Improve Children’s Mathematical Ability
- Recent Smartick Review: Unexpected Pippa, Blogger From Johannesburg
- KFM Covers Keeno Kammies’ Interview with Co-Founder of Smartick
- PowerFM South Africa: Smartick Teaches Children to Love Maths