Introducing Smartick for Better Maths Grades
Allow me to introduce you to Karen today. On her blog Really Missing Sleep she defines herself as a tired but grateful mummy of two lovely boys born in 2007 and 2009, both with a strong sense of adventure!
She always encourages her kids to read, but admits mathematics is not her strong point. Even though she tries to help the children with the concepts they’re learning (which sometimes are difficult for her to understand herself), she can’t help feeling that she and her husband are not always able to find the time to focus on that part of their children’s education. An honest feeling from a “real mum” that I think many of us can identify with.
However, these concerns are why Karen is so happy to have found Smartick. After working with it for only a few weeks, she is already very impressed.
A few features that she mentions that she is happy about are:
- Short daily sessions, so that children do not lose all their free time. They don’t feel pressured, and they can stay concentrated.
- The Virtual World keeps children motivated thanks to their ability to spend the ticks (coins as Karen calls them) that they earn during lessons. “ They have big plans for what they want to buy, the youngest has seen a robot and the eldest wants a virtual pet.”
- The information that parents receive after each session, and the complete tutor page that parents can access whenever they want to view their children’s performance in great detail.
Karen is very impressed by how Smartick cleverly adapts to the child’s pace, ensuring they never feel overwhelmed or frustrated by the content.
“I feel like I am really involved in their learning experience, the eldest struggled with one lesson but the app will now adjust the content to remedy that gap in his learning, tailoring future lessons so he can continue to improve his skills and understanding without it denting his confidence.”
“So far they have always been excited to complete their Smartick session”
“Smartick is working for everyone in this family!!!
These are only a few of the reasons why Karen recommends that everyone tries Smartick with their children. As she says: “Why not sign up for a two-week free trial and see for yourself how great the app is.”
Click here to sign up for the free trial.
- Smartick: the Answer to Sharpen Math Skills for Children
- Tailored Maths Lessons That Your Children Will Love!
- Maths Daily Practice – Smartick Review
- Mistakes Are Where the Learning Starts
- Online Math Fun with Smartick, a Review from Adventures in Homeschooling
Evelyn is part of the marketing team at Smartick. She loves going out in the mountains as often as she can, and her dream is to get her children to love learning and discovering new places to travel as much as she does.