Maths Benefits at Your Fingertips
We are thrilled to introduce you to a very international Smartick family. Claire is a South African native living in Paris with her British husband and children. She is as a full-time mom and co-creator of the blog Our Mummy Life where she discusses her son, Eli’s, Smartick experience. Eli is a 4.5-year-old Smartick learner and one of Claire’s two sons who enjoyed working on the program. “Eli loved and thrived working on the method,” says Claire about her son who has been working on his maths sessions over the last year.
In fact, as Eli enjoyed working on his maths sessions, Claire appreciated Smartick’s facility in helping her family incorporate the sessions into her son’s routine. She particularly valued:
- Email progress reports that breakdown of Eli’s completed sessions
- Session reminder emails
- Parent Page access to review Eli’s sessions in full detail
Virtual World Elements
Claire discusses the multifaceted Virtual World, where students’ effort and hard work are rewarded. Children can enter the Virtual World store and purchase different accessories for their avatar, decorations for the room, and pets to keep their avatar company! Students also have access to the Virtual World school, gym, room, and clubhouse for extra fun and learning.
Eli’s work and dedication to his daily math sessions really showed. According to Claire, “I cannot begin to explain what a difference this has made to his mental agility, concentration, and all-round mathematical ability.”
Check out Eli working on a Smartick maths session below!
Interested in discovering Smartick’s benefits? Register here for your free trial today!
- Smartick: Unlike Any Other Learning Tool
- Maths with the Smartick Method
- Smartick Learning Maths Method: Meet Mama B Review
- Maths Daily Practice – Smartick Review
- Recent Review: Why We Love Maths with Smartick!
Latest posts by Katrina Intal (see all)
- “With Smartick I’ve seen a great difference in my son’s attitude” - 06/05/2019
- Returning the reviews favor! - 05/15/2019
- Dear Welly…Wishes, Recommendations, and Life Thoughts - 05/01/2019