“My Daughter Keeps Her Math Skills Fresh with the Smartick Method”
This month we were super excited to see Smartick Method featured in the product round up on the Misadventures in Mommyhood blog. Kristin Quinn hand-picks her favorite products each month, such as new discoveries that make her life as a mom easier, or websites she loves, and she shares them with her readers. This is what she had to say about Smartick:
My daughter keeps her math skills fresh with the Smartick Method
“My 1st grader now has official homework and I’d just like to say I’ve felt personally victimized by it. Her Math is hard. Luckily she’s doing much better than I am. She keeps her skills fresh by using the SmartickMethod. It can be played on a desktop or an iPad. It’s short 15 minute sessions where kids can move at their own pace, building self-confidence, avoiding frustration, and developing a positive attitude to math. Maybe I need this.”
Smartick adapts to the math level and learning pace of each student and gives them exactly what they need. There are never preloaded sets of exercises in Smartick. Daily sessions are tailored in real time, on the fly and according to the needs of your child.
Students work on mental calculation and algebra while also developing problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Because the program features carefully designed word and logic problems, children also improve their reading comprehension.
- 94% of children improve their calculation skills.
- 84% of children improve their school grades in math.
The program doesn’t follow the official curriculum or State standards. Smartick allows your child to advance faster than in school.
Gamification elements keep children engaged and help develop and positive relationship with math.
You can still give your child a head start in math. Visit our website and sign up today for a free trial with full access to the platform.
- Apple Recommends Smartick Math!
- KFM Covers Keeno Kammies’ Interview with Co-Founder of Smartick
- Parent24 Recommends Smartick to Improve the Math Level of Children
- How to Get Your Kids to Enjoy Maths
- MetroFM: Smartick Is Revolutionising the Way the World Learns Maths
Latest posts by Conchi Ruiz Cabello (see all)
- Homeschooling Math: Make It Fun with the Smartick Method - 03/16/2018
- Improving Math Skills One Fun Session at a Time with Smartick - 03/09/2018
- Improve Your Child’s Math Skills with Smartick - 02/23/2018