Smartick Going International with Alto Data Analytics
At Smartick, we recognize the importance of math. We want to make sure that families from all over the world have the chance to learn and improve their math skills.
Just a few years after forming our team of 50+ engineers, mathematicians, educators and psychologists in the European Union in 2011, we were ready to expand our product and services to the North American market.
Smartick has teamed up with international big data agency, Alto Data Analytics, to help form a data-driven strategy to attract qualified leads in the growing EdTech industry. Here is the story of our collaboration.
Alto Analytics: Top 15 Influencers driving conversation about EdTech
- Tailored Math Can Lift PISA and TIMSS Results
- Teaching Novelties at Smartick: Tables, Coordinates and Fraction Problems
- How to Solve Subtraction Problems
- USA Team Wins Math OLI for the Second Consecutive Year
- Smartick Chosen by MIT to Enhance Math Learning in the US
Latest posts by Conchi Ruiz Cabello (see all)
- Vagabonding with Kids: Alternative Ed Review of Smartick - 06/22/2017
- Smartick Going International with Alto Data Analytics - 06/20/2017
- Recent Smartick Review: My Little Poppies - 06/15/2017