Smartick: an Alternative to Kumon & Other Traditional After-School Programs
Courtney is a mom of four kids, all under the age of 6. She’s a television journalist by day, celebrity news junkie by night. She’s dog-obsessed and loves to cook. Her parenting blog, The Mod Mommy is fueled by humor and snacks, and filled with food ideas, craft activities, and more!
She recently talked about how she prevents the dreaded summer slide, and how Smartick has her family covered for math! Their kids normally complete their 15-minute math session after breakfast, before they get going for the day. She also gives her followers some helpful tips to keep reading skills fresh.
In her own words, this is what she loves the most about Smartick:
- My children can do their math sessions alone. I’m there if they need me, but the questions can be read aloud to them through the program if they’re unable to read it.
- The math problems are fun and interactive.
- My children get excited when they do well and sometimes ask to do more than the 15-minute daily session.
- The program offers encouragement, helping kids love math.
- Since it’s available through an app, you can take math with you wherever you go and have internet access.
She also mentions how Smartick is a great alternative to Kumon and other traditional after-school programs. And she’s right, many families come to Smartick looking for a more modern version of Kumon or other brick-and-mortar programs. Smartick uses the latest Artificial Intelligence to adapt to your child’s needs and offers families the flexibility they need to fit that extra math practice into their busy schedules. Children work on their computers or tablets, online, from home, and benefit from the latest technology.
If you’re looking for an online alternative to Kumon and other traditional math programs, we would like to invite you to try Smartick for free and take advantage of our summer special. You can sign up on our website.
- Artificial Intelligence Technology behind Online Math Program for Kids
- “Mom, Can I Do Smartick Math?”
- Traditional Schooling and Homeschooling with Smartick
- Intentional Homeschooling: Smartick Math Review
- Floridian Mom, Teacher, and Smartick Supporter