SAfm: The Method That’s Revolutionising the Way the World Learns Maths
SAfm is a national radio station that has more than 175,000 daily listeners and 100,000 followers on social networks. Naledi Moleo’s show focuses on addressing issues that are of interest to South African youth, which led to them achieving the MTN Radio Award for best PBS Weekend Show in 2013.
Arroyo explained to presenter Naledi Moleo, that Smartick, the online method for learning maths, is aimed at children between the ages of 4 and 14 years old. Mathematical learning is exponential, and it has been shown that knowledge has to be acquired during the first years of children’s lives, in order to avoid any “gaps” in their learning.
The Artificial Intelligence on which Smartick is based allows the method to personalise a study plan that adapts to the level and learning pace of each child depending on how students solve the exercises during their 15-minute daily session. They work on all mathematical concepts; not only mental calculation, but also logic, reasoning, arithmetic, or geometry. Upon completion, parents receive a detailed report of the results achieved and knowledge acquired.
- MetroFM: Smartick Is Revolutionising the Way the World Learns Maths
- PowerFM South Africa: Smartick Teaches Children to Love Maths
- Expresso. Smartick: A Way to Improve Children’s Mathematical Ability
- Co-Founder of Smartick Explains the Importance of Maths on KayaFM
- KFM Covers Keeno Kammies’ Interview with Co-Founder of Smartick