Practice Math on Your Tablet with Smartick
“Do you take a summer break from homeschooling? Do you think kids (and parents) need to put the workbooks aside for a while, but you’re worried about “summer slide”? These are some of the questions Lynna Sutherland from Homeschool without training wheels throws at her readers in her recent collaboration post with Pam Barnhill.
Having children practice math on their computer or tablets can actually be a great way to add a little fun to their math learning during the summer. Smartick can be that one program that offers quality screen time for your children. In fact, many families welcome the opportunity to get started on Smartick during the summer months and trade some TV time for math practice on their tablets.
“I know there’s a lot of buzz on social media about ways to have a “screen free” summer. But how about ways to have a “screen intentional” summer? Online and app learning can be a great way to practice math over the summer!”- writes Lynna.
Smartick helps your children keep their math skills sharp during the summer break. Just 15 minutes a day is enough to get them up to speed for the upcoming school year. You’ll see them work on mental calculation and algebra while developing problem-solving and critical thinking skills. You will see them play games that reinforce their cognitive skills such as perception, attention, memory and logical reasoning.
Want more? You can start right now and enjoy Smartick’s free trial. You can register as many children as you want and they can all practice their math with full access to our program, no credit card required. Click here to learn more.
- Sign up for the Summer Special at Smartick!
- “Being a Teacher, I Know That There Is Retention Loss over Summer”
- Recent Review: How to Beat the Math Monster
- Summer Favorites for the Whole Family
- Top Tips to Beat the Summer Slide: Smartick Method Review
Latest posts by Conchi Ruiz Cabello (see all)
- Homeschooling Math: Make It Fun with the Smartick Method - 03/16/2018
- Improving Math Skills One Fun Session at a Time with Smartick - 03/09/2018
- Improve Your Child’s Math Skills with Smartick - 02/23/2018