Moms with Apps Recommend Smartick Method
Our Smartick Method apps have recently featured on the blog Moms with apps. The blog originated from a group of app makers who supported the thoughtful use of technology. They wanted to bring parents together who were up to speed on technology trends. Parents who understood the benefits and pitfalls of the momentum behind new technology, recognizing that they could be cheerleaders for digital literacy at home and in daily life.
They’ve managed to create a wonderful community!
App Friday highlights kids’ educational apps from family-friendly developers.
One section of the blog is devoted to researching the best educational applications for children, and Smartick is one of their fantastic finds! Our method started as a desktop program, but the apps quickly followed and children can now perform their math session on a tablet.
While we recommend our students use Smartick on their computers or tablets (for best user experience), parents can monitor their performance on their phones. They normally receive an email with a summary of their child’s session, and, if they want to know more, they can check the parents’ app or the parents’ dashboard for additional information. That includes math content students have been working on, the speed of problem resolution, and much more! Parents can even view every single problem their child completed and see the answers they got right or wrong.
If you haven’t tried out our math learning method yet, it’s not too late. Why not register for our free trial? Click here to download the app for the iPad, or here to download the Android version. If you prefer to use Smartick on a computer, you can always sign up on our website. Remember, you can add as many students as you like, and they can all enjoy our free trial!
Let the fun with math begin!
- Improving Math Skills One Fun Session at a Time with Smartick
- Artificial Intelligence Technology behind Online Math Program for Kids
- Apple Recommends Smartick Math!
- EdTechReview: “Smartick Helps Kids Excel at Math with Minimum Input and Smart Outputs”
- Smartick for STEM – David Lee EdTech
Latest posts by Conchi Ruiz Cabello (see all)
- Homeschooling Math: Make It Fun with the Smartick Method - 03/16/2018
- Improving Math Skills One Fun Session at a Time with Smartick - 03/09/2018
- Improve Your Child’s Math Skills with Smartick - 02/23/2018