One Method for a Medley of Families
Smartick Method Diversity
Smartick families consist of diverse families. As you already know from our previous posts, students hail from all over the world. Apart from the physical distance that set many students apart, Smartick families differ in other ways as well! Some students use Smartick to help them fill the gaps they are missing and reinforce concepts to help them face the math challenges down the road. Others work on their math sessions for enrichment and go beyond what they are working on in class. Most importantly, whether they are from the United States, Great Britain, Canada, South Africa, or any other country looking to reinforce or enrich their math, all students need to work hard and put in the effort to see results.
Students study in all types of schools and learning environments: public, independent, charter, magnet, homeschool and much more! Families who implement Smartick into their daily routine come from various backgrounds. However, it is due to Smartick’s unique artificial intelligence that studies each child to calibrate and design specific study plans, that helps our students succeed.
Kimberly, Smartick mom of 3, discovered the numerous ways homeschoolers can take advantage of the method. As a homeschooling mom herself, she highlights how great the method is for the homeschooling community as it can be accessed from anywhere on a PC or tablet. Literally anywhere and anytime. Homeschoolers can use Smartick in various ways:
- Extension of current math lesson
- Avoiding the summer slide
- Stand-alone math curriculum for young learners
Smartick’s personalization allows children from all over the world, each with their unique background, to develop their math skills. Whether a student is homeschooled or enrolled in an independent school, Smartick method is a resource that can serve a medley of families!
Try Smartick for your family today. Register for the free trial here!
- Traditional Schooling and Homeschooling with Smartick
- Smartick: Online Math for the Holidays
- Homeschooling Math: Make It Fun with the Smartick Method
- Simple Homeschool: A Day in Life with Smartick
- Practice Math on Your Tablet with Smartick
Latest posts by Katrina Intal (see all)
- Stick to Routines This 2019! - 01/30/2019
- Traditional Schooling and Homeschooling with Smartick - 12/19/2018
- Meet the Harman-Woods: A Travelschool Family - 11/29/2018