Math Resources Review: Smartick Method, Online Math Supplemental Program
Umm Ibrahim Samirah, aka Sherrie, is a Muslim American stay at home, homeschooling mom who has been homeschooling since 1998! With almost 20 years of experience in homeschooling and 11 children in her family, she has had the chance to review many curriculum options. We were excited when she showed interest in trying Smartick!
Sherrie’s blog, TJ Homeschooling, was awarded Top 100 Homeschool Blogs in 2016. In her recent blog post about Smartick, she recommends our program for homeschooling families and children who want extra help in math. A highlight for Sherrie and her daughter was the daily check-in on the student’s mood before the session begins…
…And also how the student feels after the session!
The games were also a popular feature of the program, and her daughter shares how they “challenge her mind.”
Check out her full review to see what Sherrie and her children loved about Smartick!
Sign up today and try Smartick out with your family!
- Can the Smartick Method Boost Your Child’s Math Skills?
- Review from Homeschooling without Training Wheels
- Online Math Fun with Smartick, a Review from Adventures in Homeschooling
- Raising Math Scores: Smartick Method
- Living Life Our Way: Online Maths Platform Review