An Easy Way to Get Kids Excited about Math
Want to get your kids excited about math? That’s what Hannah from Eat, Drink and Save Money was trying to do when she stumbled upon Smartick Method. She’s happy to share with her readers how her son not only enjoys math with Smartick, but also sees the platform as a fun activity he looks forward to doing every day:
“Robert loves it so much that he not only asks to do it every single day, but he sees it as a privilege. Just a couple of nights ago I told him he couldn’t have a cookie if he didn’t finish his dinner. He could have cared less. Then I told him he wouldn’t get math time if he didn’t finish his dinner. That boy ate faster than I’d ever seen him eat before! He seriously asks to do math every single day!” She explains.
What Hannah and Robert like most about Smartick math:
“I most like that the sessions are short. Smartick uses a 15 minutes a day approach: short daily sessions at maximum concentration. This helps create a study habit and routine, it avoids burnout and keep children motivated and coming back for more. Smartick recommends that children do their session at least 5 days a week to truly experience the benefits of the program. If your child misses a session, Smartick will email you!
Robert loves that Smartick is like a game. Gamification elements keep him engaged and improve his concentration levels. The games in Smartick are scientifically designed to reinforce cognitive skills: perception, attention, memory and logical reasoning.
While Smartick is an online learning method, there is a team of educators available to answer any question parents or children may have. Families can reach out to the educators via phone, email, or chat.”
You can also check out Robert’s review on YouTube!
- An Innovative Way to Make Maths Lovable with Smartick
- Homeschool Mom Reviews Smartick’s Math Program
- Making Smartick a Part of Your Kid’s Daily Routine
- Living Life Our Way: Online Maths Platform Review
- Improving Math Skills One Fun Session at a Time with Smartick
Latest posts by Conchi Ruiz Cabello (see all)
- Homeschooling Math: Make It Fun with the Smartick Method - 03/16/2018
- Improving Math Skills One Fun Session at a Time with Smartick - 03/09/2018
- Improve Your Child’s Math Skills with Smartick - 02/23/2018