Learn the Criteria for the Divisibility of 5
In this post, we will learn the criteria for the divisibility of 5. How can we know without having to do the division? Here we will show you the easiest way.
Criteria of dividing by 5: To determine if a number is divisible by 5, that number must end in 0 or 5. If it ends with another number then it is not divisible by five.
Is 5,815 divisible by 5?
We look at the last number and it is 5, therefore, 5,815 is divisible by 5.
Is 5,688 divisible by 5?
The last number is 8. Since the number does not end in a 0 or 5, 5688 is not divisible by five.
Isn’t that easy?
Have you enjoyed the lesson? Share it with your friends so they can also learn the criteria for the divisibility of 5!
- Divisibility Guidelines for 5 and Some Examples
- Divisibility Guidelines for 6 and Some Examples
- Divisibility by 4: How Do We Know If a Number Is Divisible by 4?
- Divisibility Guidelines for 9 and Some Examples
- Follow the Divisibility Guidelines for 3
Latest posts by Smartick (see all)
- Multiplication of Decimals Using Money - 11/11/2019
- 10 Tips to Help Children Do Homework Independently - 11/08/2019
- Learning with Analogies. Are Analogies Good for Learning? - 11/04/2019