Want to Learn from a Leading Education Expert?
Joining the conversation?
If you haven’t already heard, we’ve released a new video mini-series featuring a leading education expert!
Dr. Barbara Oakley graciously offers her insights on an array of interesting topics ranging from education, future careers, screen time, and of course, math. She is a Professor of Engineering at Oakland University and the author of 9 books, including New York Times best-seller, “A Mind for Numbers” and co-creator of the most popular online course, “Learning How to Learn.”
We believe it’s safe to say that she knows a thing or two about learning.
Why watch our mini-series?
- Gather tips to implement into your daily routine to ensure your child has a brighter future.
- Learn how your child can develop critical thinking skills for their future.
- Discover how Dr. Oakley made the move from hating math as a child to Professor of Engineering at Oakland University.
Here you have the first official video: Get the foundation your child needs in math. The leading education expert gives her 2 cents on learning with Smartick. Want to know how Smartick compares to other extracurricular programs? What exactly makes us tick and what gives us the upper hand? Discover what Dr. Oakley has to say about learning with Smartick.
Thirsting to know more? You’re in luck. This week, we’ve presented the second of our video series! What opens all career doors? Take one practical tip from this video to ensure your child’s career opportunities are available.
Curious to hear more of Dr. Oakley’s insights? Keep an eye out for an email from us releasing the next video of the series. If you haven’t already, subscribe to our blog to ensure you don’t miss out.
Our next video will discuss something many parents, including you, may struggle with. Stay tuned!
- “We’ve Found a Modern Day, Much-Improved Version of the Kumon Math Program Used with My Girls”
- More Insights From a Leading Education Expert
- Prepare children and let math open doors
- Mathematics and Mathematicians in Fortnite
- Smartick, South Africa, and a Common Thread
Latest posts by Katrina Intal (see all)
- “I really think it has given them that extra confidence” - 11/20/2019
- Prepare children and let math open doors - 10/23/2019
- What Makes Smartick Different from Mathletics? - 10/09/2019